Laboratory R&D Integrated Vacuum Dryer
|FOB Price:||US $10,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $10,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FZGF
- Flow: Parallel Flow
- Material Status: Powder
- Operational Method: Intermittent
- Operating Temp.: 35-150c
- Condition: New
- Certification: Ce, ISO, GMP
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Changzhou, China
- Movement Way: Fixed
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Drying Medium: Superheated Steam, Hot Water
- Type: Tubular
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Design and Fabrication Stds.: GB, En
- Trademark: ChangAo
- Specification: FCL
- HS Code: 8419399090
Heat Medium: Hot Water
Type of Heat Exchange: Tubular or Plate
1. Consisting of main body, heating system and automatic control system.
1. All spliced angles inside the chamber are arc processed, and formed by compression molding. Arc angle R=30mm.
2. The door flange is plane processed. The mounting groove of the sealing strip is processed by numerical milling to guarantee the sealing effect of the door.
3. Door hinge is formed by stainless steel wire-electrode cutting, which can reduce pollution, increase strength and avoid the falling down of the door so that the door is easy to open.
4. Vacuum nozzle and nitrogen port are both designed with a filter, which can prevent airflow flowing backward and rushing at materials when the vacuum system fails.
5. Heat transfer from four sides of the shell. Uniform heating, small temp. difference, condensing avoided and drying efficiency improved.
6. Special external connection to avoid any internal leakage.
|Model||Outline Dimension||Layer of Drying Rack||Interval of Layer (mm)||Size of Drying Tray (mm)||Number of Tray||Working Pressure inside the Rack Tube (Mpa)||Working Temp. Of Rack (ºC)||Vacuum (Empty Load) (Mpa)||Power of Hot Water Pump (KW)|
Changzhou Aokai Drying Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2004, and is specialized in the design, manufacturing and development of the drying, calcination, cooling, crushing, mixing and granulating equipment. Aokai is located in Benniu Town Xinbei District of Changzhou City, close to Beijing-Shanghai Railway, Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway and Changzhou Airport.
The company has 4 modern standard workshops, about 13600 m2. There are 15 mid-level and senior engineers. It has more than 80 sets of processing devices and its annual production capacity can be more than 500 sets with over 30 categories. The company can provide dryer, solutions and service according to GMP, cGMP and FDA certification.
The company has obtained the certification of "National High-Tech Enterprise", been the member of China Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry Association. Also, the company has passed ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification and many other certificates as well as 20 more core technologies getting patent certificates.
For a long time, the company focuses on the scientific and technological innovation, always persists in the technology upgrading as the core, and takes the optimizing of the product structure as the development direction. The company has a professional technical team to cooperate with some scientific and research institutes to develop new products, absorbs and digests advanced technologies from China and overseas, continues to explore various patent technologies to widely used in the fields of chemical, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, pigments, new materials and military industries. Aokai has already stepped into the international market and established a good reputation.
With the development, the company has accumulated strong capital and technical strength, created an intelligent and harmonious team. The company has a pilot plant with many types of testing machine for customers to do test and select suitable models.
Aokai sincerely welcome the majority of insight to make great achievement together. Also warmly welcome to Aokai.
1. Q: Please describe your warranty period.
A: 15 months after the equipment is arrived at the destination port or 12 months after the installation and commissioning of the equipment, whichever comes first.
2. Q: Do you provide on-site installation and commissioning?
A: Yes, we do. If on request, we'll provide the guidance of on-site installation and commissioning. Usually one mechanical engineer and one electrical engineer to assist.
3. Q: How about the cost of on-site installation and commissioning guidance?
A: The cost consists of round-trip air tickets, room and board expenses, service cost (labor cost), and site transportation (or directly provided by client), which shall be paid additionally.
4. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We have a pilot plant for customers to do sample testing.