Zlg Series Rectilinear Vibrating Fluidized Drier
|FOB Price:||US $150,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $150,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ZLG
- Operational Method: Continuous
- Drying Medium: Air
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Type of Flow: Contra-Flow
- Temperature of Outlet Air: 40~70
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8419399001
- Structure: Fluidized Bed Drier
- Operation Pressure: Atmospheric Dryer
- Appearance of Dried Sample: Bulk
- Movement Way: Agitation
- Temperature of Inlet Air: 70~140
- Trademark: AOKAI
- Origin: Changzhou, Jiangsu
Raw material is fed into the machine from the inlet and moves forward continuously along with the level of fluidized bed under the action of vibration. The hot air passes through fluidized bed and carries our heat exchange with damp raw material. Then the damp air is exhausted out through cyclone separator and duster and the dry raw material is discharged through discharge outlet.
1. The vibration is created by motor. It is stable in operation and convenient in maintenance, low noise and long life.
2. High thermal efficiency, The energy can be saved about 30% than ordinary drier. The temperature above the bed is evenly, without local overheating, fluidization is symmetry and without dead corner.
3. It is good in regulation and wide in suitability. The thickness of raw material layer and movable speed inside the machine and the amplitude can be adjusted through continuous variable speed.
4. Less damage to the surface of the material. The equipment can be used for drying raw materials that are easy broken. The drying effect can not affected even if raw materials have anomaly shape.
5. A fully enclosed structure, effectively prevent the material and the air space between the cross infection of the working environment clean.
6. When used for high moisture materials in large scale production, can use multiple series way to meet user's requirements, such as polyacrylamide.
|Model||Area of fluidized bed||Temperature of inlet air||Temperature of outlet air||Evaporation of moisture capacity||Vibration motor|
|ZLG3 X 0.30||0.9||70-140||40-70||20-35||ZDS31-6||0.8 X 2|
|ZLG4.5 X 0.30||1.35||70-140||40-70||35-50||ZDS31-6||0.8 X 2|
|ZLG4.5 X 0.45||2.025||70-140||40-70||50-70||ZDS32-6||1.1 X 2|
|ZLG4.5 X 0.60||2.7||70-140||40-70||70-90||ZDS32-6||1.1 X 2|
|ZLG6 X 0.45||2.7||70-140||40-70||80-100||ZDS41-6||1.5 X 2|
|ZLG6 X 0.60||3.6||70-140||40-70||100-130||ZDS41-6||1.5 X 2|
|ZLG6 X 0.75||4.5||70-140||40-70||120-140||ZDS42-6||2.2 X 2|
|ZLG6 X 0.90||5.4||70-140||40-70||140-170||ZDS42-6||2.2 X 2|
|ZLG7.5 X 0.60||4.5||70-140||40-70||130-150||ZDS42-6||2.2 X 2|
|ZLG7.5 X 0.65||5.625||70-140||40-70||150-180||ZDS51-6||3.0 X 2|
|ZLG7.5 X 0.9||6.75||70-140||40-70||160-210||ZDS51-6||3.0 X 2|
|ZLG7.5 X 1.2||9||70-140||40-70||200-260||ZDS51-6||3.0 X 2|