Yzh Series Cone Mixer (EXPERIMENTAL MODEL)
|FOB Price:||US $15,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $15,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: YZH
- Working: Convection Mixer
- Application: Powder, Granules
- Application Area: Pharmaceutical
- Mixing Drum Shape: Conical
- Operating type: Cycle Operating
- Trademark: ChangAo
- Specification: FCL
- HS Code: 8474390000
- Mixer Type: Powder Mixer
- Stirring Type: Gravity
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Layout Type: Verticle
- Additional Capabilities: Milling
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Changzhou, China
This mixer is suitability the mixing test in laboratory for the materials of different dried powder, particles or powder & particles. It is the best ideal model to explore the material mixing process, It is the advanced experimental equipment in mechanotronics.
1. The main frame of this machine is cone shape, one side is circular arc structure. It is matched with multi-direction stream diversion that makes the materials move as "S" shape, so the materials will be well mixed. It largely saves the mixing time that increase the mixing efficiency. It is featured with simple operation, convenient materials-discharging and less pollution because of the circular arc structure. Therefore it improves the product quality and meet GMP requirement.
2. If the capacity of barrel is 100L, the different size barrels can be changed. One machine can use different size barrels is achieved. Which make it widely applied.
3. The rotary speed, mixing time and frequency control can be indicated or displayed.
4. Our company provides relevant information and service support required for GMP verification.
|Volume of mixing barrel(L)||0 ,25 ,50 ,100|
|Effective volume(L)||6,15 ,30 ,60|
|Maximal charge weight(kg)||5,12.5 12.5,25 ,50|
|Main shaft speed(rpm)||3~20|
Changzhou Aokai Drying Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2004, and is specialized in the design, manufacturing and development of the drying, calcination, cooling, crushing, mixing and granulating equipment. Aokai is located in Benniu Town Xinbei District of Changzhou City, close to Beijing-Shanghai Railway, Shanghai-Nanjing Expressway and Changzhou Airport.
The company has 4 modern standard workshops, about 13600 m2. There are 15 mid-level and senior engineers. It has more than 80 sets of processing devices and its annual production capacity can be more than 500 sets with over 30 categories. The company can provide dryer, solutions and service according to GMP, cGMP and FDA certification.
The company has obtained the certification of "National High-Tech Enterprise", been the member of China Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry Association. Also, the company has passed ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, ISO14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification and many other certificates as well as 20 more core technologies getting patent certificates.
For a long time, the company focuses on the scientific and technological innovation, always persists in the technology upgrading as the core, and takes the optimizing of the product structure as the development direction. The company has a professional technical team to cooperate with some scientific and research institutes to develop new products, absorbs and digests advanced technologies from China and overseas, continues to explore various patent technologies to widely used in the fields of chemical, pharmaceutical, foodstuff, pigments, new materials and military industries. Aokai has already stepped into the international market and established a good reputation.
With the development, the company has accumulated strong capital and technical strength, created an intelligent and harmonious team. The company has a pilot plant with many types of testing machine for customers to do test and select suitable models.
Aokai sincerely welcome the majority of insight to make great achievement together. Also warmly welcome to Aokai.
1. Q: Please describe your warranty period.
A: 15 months after the equipment is arrived at the destination port or 12 months after the installation and commissioning of the equipment, whichever comes first.
2. Q: Do you provide on-site installation and commissioning?
A: Yes, we do. If on request, we'll provide the guidance of on-site installation and commissioning. Usually one mechanical engineer and one electrical engineer to assist.
3. Q: How about the cost of on-site installation and commissioning guidance?
A: The cost consists of round-trip air tickets, room and board expenses, service cost (labor cost), and site transportation (or directly provided by client), which shall be paid additionally.
4. Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are a professional manufacturer. We have a pilot plant for customers to do sample testing.