- Model NO.: LPG
- Material Status: Solution, Cream, Suspension Liquid
- Flow: Parallel Flow
- Type: Centrifugal Spray
- Specification: FCL
- HS Code: 8419399090
- Heating Mode: Radioactive
- Atomization: Rotary Atomization
- Heat Source: Electricity, Steam, Natural Gas
- Trademark: ChangAo
- Origin: Changzhou
Spray drying is the widest used process in the liquid forming process and drying industry. The drying technology is most suitable for powder, particle products from solution, emulsion, suspension liquid and pumpable paste materials.
After filtering and heating, the air goes into the air distributor on the top of the dryer. The hot air goes into the drying room uniformly in spiral form. By passing through high-speed centrifugal atomizer on top of the tower, the material liquid rotates and is sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads. Through the contact with the hot air, the materials can be dried into final products in short time. The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclone separator. The waste gas will be discharged from exhaust fan.
1. Quick drying speed; after atomizing of the material liquid, the surface area will be increased greatly.
2. Especially suitable for drying heat sensitive materials.
3. Final products are of good uniformity, mobility, and solubleness as well as high purity and good quality.
4. Simple production procedures and easy operation and control.